Sunday, February 28, 2010

My hot date


Tonight Joey and I had a little date. Granted it was only popcorn and a movie but we had fun. Mickey Mouse, Georgie, Puppy and Howie also joined us in the shenanigans!
First off, let me start off by saying that I have trouble watching any show or movie that is kid stuff, especially cartoons. I don't know why it is but I am picky about what I watch. I don't watch a lot of TV and I never channel surf. I have set shows that I watch and that is it.
Anywho, I opted for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Yes I am that geeky person who loves anything HP. Convincing Joey to watch it with me was even easier. See the big bowl of popcorn and cookies? That was all I needed. Did I mention that those where GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!!!
Of course we only made it a quarter of the way through the movie before Joey ran out of popcorn and it was his bedtime anyway so we called the date short. He did end the night off with showing me how he can fit three pacifiers (tuckies) in his mouth. Such a talented little boy! P.S. please don't mind about how messy his room is!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. We have "Movies and Jammies" night every once in awhile, too, where we all get in our footy pj's. I even have some too! Not sharing a photo, though...they are cheetah print and I'm not an exceptionally "slender" girl, so I will spare you the visual. HA! We cuddle on the couch with a couple of movies and some popcorn. Usually we do it on a night my husband will be really late. The kids love it, and I do too. Enjoy those precious times...they go FAST!

    ReplyDelete