Monday, March 1, 2010

Is my son turning into....

Photobucket

Joey Tribiani? You know...the funny guy from Friends?
Just today I was walking over to Play Land at Fred Meyers to pick Joey up and I watched him put his arms around two older girls (ok they were probably like 4 and 5)while they were coloring. I then saw him attempt to kiss and hug one of them, all the while having the hugest smile on his face!

It made me laugh so hard, it was the highlight of my day. Joey is like a spitting image Joey Tribiani!
I have been working on teaching him "How you Doin'?" But he hasn't quite gotten it yet.

Oh how he makes this mama proud!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Keana, your in trouble! lol. At back to school night a few months ago a group of girls in the 5th and 6th grade came up to Bobby (1st grade) and started hugging him and chatting to him. My mom and I looked at each other like uh oh lol.

    And I get such a kick out of Olivia saying "How you doin?" I love it!

    ReplyDelete